Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas to all!

The cookies are baked, the beaters are licked. The stockings are hung, soon to be Saint Nicked!





The Bussard house is full of anticipation as we impatiently await Santa's visit. I've only heard, "Can we open presents yet????" about 72 times today, and it is only the 23rd. Since we are going to Grandma and Grandpa's house, we did put in a request to Santa to deliver a day early. Hopefully he will come through for us!

I've packed my quilt projects and all the project photos I've been taking with hopes to get caught up on posting a few things. I hope to start the new year all caught up!

Wishing you all a Joyous Christmas!

David, Tina, Alexander and Nicholas


2 comments:

  1. What great Christmas photos, Tina! The last one would make a great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete