Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Scrappy Fourth of July

In honor of the Fourth of July, I would like to share with you a red, white and blue quilt. Except that would have required months of pre-planning and sewing. And I just don't operate that way. The first time it crossed my mind was on the third of July. Oops!

Instead, I'll share with you a project on my "hope to get to someday" list. I've loved this scrappy quilt since I first saw it. The pattern is called Scrap Jar Stars by Amber at A Little Bit Biased. She has a great tutorial here. It is a great stash buster, and I hope to start it sooner than later.


My boys have been itchin' to blow something up since 7 a.m., and I'm not sure if we can hold them off until dark! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Fourth.

Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment